It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 17:05

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2011, 04:17 
Fanatical Senior Member

They're also forgetting that when we're chasing species like bluefin we start with gamefishing and once we have one hooked then the real challenge begins, seen plenty more fish line caught than speared! I've caught em myself on line and I'm a retarded game fisho! I should be our case study!

The fish were blinded by overexposure to his pure awesomeness!

PostPosted: 04 Sep 2011, 16:24 

I've never shot a tuna but caught heaps line fishing. So what's cheating.

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2012, 16:57 
Novice Member

I've been a member of that forum since 2004, and I haven't been bothered with it for the longest time now.

Too many belligerent mouth breathing yobs, and way too much nepotistic self-congratulation and brown nosing for me to stomach.

The Egos of some the fishing "celebrities" on there are so bloated it is laughable. Some of them truly seem to believe that fishing, before them, was little more than crude pilchard chucking, and that THEY reinvented it.

Snapper season will peter out soon anyway, then their antlers will all fall off and they'll go dormant until next September. It is the natural cycle of things.

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2012, 00:42 
Fanatical Senior Member

+1 mrFumbles!

The fish were blinded by overexposure to his pure awesomeness!

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2012, 01:04 
Forum Member

Spearfishng cheat? get real.... they dont have a clue. they dont get wet jump in water. Made me realise example point Lonsdale light house pier... spearfishing not allowed there cos its national marine park. the rules says within 30 metres of the pier is allowed for fishing. I have seen numerous anglers capable casting more than 50 metres. Some capable casting more than 100m. i've done that. Does fish dept regulate the angler that cast more than 30m from the pier? I say Anglers are often cheat n get away than spearos does. Being a spearo is not easy coming up close to most fish to hunt. Takes a lot of efforts and time.

Out there there are heaps many anglers out there than spearos. The reason they complain about spearo is to kill the time when the anglers waiting for fish to take the bite.