It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 16:51

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: 28 Oct 2014, 18:11 
Novice Member

Hi Guy's, I bought two of these roller guns, one for me and one for a mate. He changed his mind once the order was placed and payment cleared. So I've decided to sell the spare. It's by far the best carbon roller gun I have used and I'm really happy with my one, it's very light, strong, has minimal drag in the water, it's super fast and very accurate. I've tried a few others on the market but this one suits me perfectly. It also comes with a Beuchat speargun bag exactly how it was delivered to me tags and all.

As advertised by Beuchat:
An exclusive Beuchat innovation implementing muzzle pulleys and power band rigging with under barrel recovery (patented Beuchat design). The system procures increased thrust along the entire length of the barrel for improved accuracy and increased power, resulting in significantly faster spear speeds.

The system significantly reduces recoil at the moment of firing.
Tapered carbon barrel with Integrated Rail Guide for increased accuracy
High range Marlin pistol grip with reel bracket and reversible right/left stainless steel line release
REVO CONCEPT muzzle pulleys on ball bearings with fast QRS spear locking system and titanium fairings
High resistance SUPER STEEL 7mm diameter shaft with slide ring and Off Shore barb

17mm diameter fast-loading MEGATONE power bands and Spectra® line
1.6mm black mono-filament > Red silicon Offshore shock-absorber
Spear speed at muzzle: 42m/s
Gun length (cm): 95

I'm asking $650.00 as it is for local pickup in Melbourne. Interstate buyers will pay for freight.

PostPosted: 31 Oct 2014, 08:21 
Novice Member

I have one of these guns in 85cm. It's a great gun for long shots on Whiting and Snapper. My only regret is not getting one in 95cm. Good luck with the sale...

JH.

PostPosted: 07 Nov 2014, 10:55 
Novice Member

I just noticed these spear guns are on sale at Adreno for $699.00 as of 7th November 2014 with a retail price of $809.00