It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 07:39

All times are UTC+11:00

Post subject: Attention: tuna spearo's
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2011, 00:49 
Forum Member

A prominent line fisherman has raised an issue with spearo's jumping in on a baitball bustup while several boats were already working the patch . Have curtesy , they were there first and are trolling lures with big hooks. To avoid confrontation i'd suggest finding a patch with no boats. I understand we all want to have a good go but remember they can and most probably will still troll through the area. There aloud to and i'd say they have the right to do so. Stay very close to your boat if your going to push it. Don't spread out
Just a word of warning and if you know the guys that did this on tuesday just let them know they've upset alot of fishos. Not good

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2011, 08:25 
Expert Member (SFD)

those fishos can fuck right off if there referring to us at apollo bay!we waited till 3.30 in the arvo before jumping in. they payed no respect to other fishos all day not giving way when the should ! we got to a patch first and the charter boat who was with us was more than happy an actually spoke to use to find out what was going on down there. so maybe these lions should realise there not the only people on the water!should have seen the dick heads,one prick in a big white tinnie cutting people off so he could run straight throughthe bait ball regardless of every one else. so to the fishos pissin and moaning cause we jumped in at the end of the day,itain't your ocean and we payed plenty of respec a deserve our chanc causewe put the time in there also

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:32 
Forum Member

don't shoot the mesenger :P just letting people know. i don't give a fuck. :shock:

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2011, 10:36 
Forum Member

what was going on down there... you see the barrels.
tim was there wed had them on the sounder in 30m odd , no joy though.

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2011, 21:28 
Expert Member (SFD)

na was all over by the time we let those wankers drive through them a hundred times,seen them bust the surface a few times but. its fun that these wankers were at the ramp when we come in and they didn't say a thing,then the get behind a key board and they have a problem! not a shot at you,glad you told us